- Students flagged by cohort as at-risk to struggle in Core
- Core students who meet criteria outlined in section below
- Past students seeking support (depending on space and ECCO needs)
Intervention Selection Criteria & Protocol:
- Lack of engagement
- Progress reports and past context
- Credit earned & patterns
- Thursday class with Jenn
- Problematic work completion
- Chronic oppositional
- Teacher checks. Students of concern reported at case conference.
- Coexistence 101 (Tim) dealing with academic engagement issues.
- Jenn for mental health
- Jen for IEP
- Administrative Review with Brad. Determines:
- Level of improvement
- Continue at ECCO
- Referral to another location.
Future Steps (Next 6 Weeks):
- Today: Generate list of students based on progress report projections and teacher recommendations while using term 2 as background data
- Use term 2 credit list as background data and remove students who turned things around. (next week)
- How does attendance align?
- How many students turned around?
- Study timelines and context to determine best path forward
- Build additional context
- Study real-time context
- Determine success each week at case conference to evaluate improvement based on:
- Classroom habits and behavior
- Work effort and quality
Coexistence 101 Intervention:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday fro 12:05pm – 12:40pm
- Three groups of seven students (target)
- Written agreements with students and an actively evolving record
- Coexistence 101: Expectations:
Coexistence 101: Expectations:
- Attend each week
- Beta test for six weeks
- Assign each student to a specific day